You’re invited to a dynamic new webinar series, Keys to Workforce Success, which addresses critical components and best practices for building a high-performing workforce. Our first topic in the series is: Diversity and Inclusion: What You Need to Know.
When: Thursday, February 28, 2019
Time: 12:00 PM ET to 12:45 PM ET (45 Min Presentation | 15 Min Q&A)
- What is Diversity & Inclusion (D&I)?
- How do you implement a D&I strategy?
- Where do you start?
- What should it include and why?
- What D&I trends are we seeing in the market?
- What are some immediate next steps?
Webinar presented by:
Floss J. Aggrey, CDP
Diversity & Inclusion Expert
About the Presenter: Professional thought leader effectively managing Human Resources, Compliance and Diversity functions for over 10 years in a multitude of specialized areas. Passion for expanding the compliance and diversity knowledge of our internal teams as well as our clients to exceed their Compliance, Diversity and any related Human Resources goals and objectives.
- Key Regulatory Compliance Focus: EEOC, State Employment Laws, Best Practices for Risk Mitigation and OFCCP
- Learning and Development Passion: Training, Preparing, Consulting, and Collaboration
- Governance Approach: Access, Publicize and Recommend
- Strategic Leader: Pre-emptive and Risk Adverse
- Diversity Planner: Tracking, Monitoring, and ROI Assessment